August 14, 2015 · Migration Services · (No comments)



Global Education Counsel

In Canada, a student visa is called a Study Permit. All overseas students are required to obtain a Student Authorization and Visa before going to Canada for studies. Students must also meet the requirements of the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations. Under normal circumstances, allow at least two months for visa to be processed. A student visa to Canada is usually a simple process, if you know what is required from you. Canada student visa is usually needed for programs that are longer than 6 months. Contact a Government of Canada offices or embassies for application of visas.

Before you apply for your Study Permit or Temporary Resident Permit, you must have:

A valid passport

A Letter of Acceptance from an approved Canadian school.

Proof that you have enough money to support yourself for your entire stay in Canada.

A letter from your sponsoring organization, if you are being sponsored

A medical clearance, if required.

Application fee.

YouTube Preview Image

Establish to Government of Canada that you will return home at the end of your studies.


Submit the completed application kit to the immigration section of the Canadian High commission, New Delhi.


Study Permit Application form.

Letter of acceptance from Canadian University, College or Technical Institute.

TOEFL / IELTS score, if applicable.

Passport, valid for at least one year, from the proposed date of entry into Canada.

Visa fee to be payable by Bank draft.

Copies of Academic Mark sheets and Certificates.

Work Experience Certificates, if applicable.

Proof of payment of fees, if applicable.

Proof of Funds – Applicants must demonstrate that they have sufficient liquid assets to pay the tuition fees, living expenses and travelling cost without engaging in employment in Canada.

Letter from the sponsor.

Income Tax Papers of the sponsor.


The Canadian High Commission – New Delhi will issue medical instructions. Students must pass a medical examination from a Panel Doctor only.

If the student is found to be in good health and there are no other concerns with the application, the Visa and Student Authorization will be issued. If additional documents are required, a visa officer will inform you.


The student may be called for an Interview, if required. If this is the case, you will be advised the time and place for the interview.

Note: Student may have to give few other documents subject to the requirement of the Visa rules as per each country.

For more Information Visit At:

.:: Global Education Counsel ::.http://www.globaleducationcounsel.orghttp://www.mbapaatshala.comMumbai:(Div Growth Centre (I) Pvt. Ltd)5th Floor, Gagangiri Complex, 18th Road,Chembur, Mumbai 400071.Phone: (022) 2528 5657/3251 6857Email us: gec_india@yahoo.comPune:25 / 26 1st Floor, Kedar Empire,Near Dashbhuja Ganpati,Paud Phata, Karve Road,Pune – 411 004.Phone: (020) 64000143Email:

Article Source: